Today we will learn how to install and set up Norton antivirus in the easiest way possible.
First, let us clear the concept of activating Norton antivirus with your retail card.
Friends if you have already chosen Norton antivirus as your security software we would like to congratulate you haven’t made any mistakes.
Norton antivirus is one of the leading antivirus software available in the market.
Friends if you are in hurry and have very little time then you must leave the website now because we are 200% committed to give you the right assistance and the worth full value of the money that you have invested in Norton.
Well, let us answer every how and why
There are a few things you need to understand upfront-
What to do before installing Norton-
- Uninstall any other antivirus product which may clash with your Norton product
- Remove any other different Norton product or older Norton antivirus version.
- Restart your system and start a fresh installation of your Norton security.
- Disable windows defender and check the firewall settings.
For Activation of Your Norton Antivirus Using the 25 Digit product (Retail Card Key Please Read- Norton Activation With Product Key
Setup Norton antivirus-
- Just open your internet browser and type www.norton.com/setup and hit enter.
- Now create a Norton account if you are a first time user or login if you already have Norton account. Click here http://www.norton.com/setup
- Redeem you Norton activation key and activate your Norton antivirus.
- Now go to my account and under services download your Norton product.
- Run the Norton setup and follow the on-screen instruction.
- After installing Norton please restart your computer and update your Norton antivirus.
Your Norton installation has been done now run a full virus scan using your Norton antivirus protection.
in case you have Norton error 8504 please check out the post.
We hope this would help you to set up Norton antivirus .please comment and share if you have any issues related to Norton activation or Norton installation.
Thanks a ton for reading 😉
Good luck 🙂