To clean your device, CCleaner is one of the best cleaner software. It cleans your system from unwanted files or folders. It deletes the unnecessary files of browsers like Microsoft Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and many others. It has many excellent and great features. It is essential software for the system’s better performance. And here are some features of the Ccleaner.
if you have problem other then cleaner for example antivirus then here is how you get rid of mcafee pop ups
Features of CCleaner
table of contents
1. It helps in privacy protection
2. It works on platforms such as Android, Mac, and Windows.
3. It clears unwanted files of browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Microsoft explorer, and many more.
4. It makes your System speed fast.
Although it has remarkable features, its Alert popup, which appears because of the Smart Cleaning, and sometimes annoy you. These popups when you can save more than 1 GB of disk space by deleting junk files.
You can say on the one hand this feature is helpful as you don’t need to run CCleaner on the regular basis to free up disk space and keep the performance of your system in check, but on the other hand, it is very annoying. These pop-ups keep coming and bother your work, and you cannot concentrate on your work because of them.
But, don’t worry as you can easily disable them. One of the methods to do so is to increase the default 1 GB limit up to 10 GB. In case you don’t have the Pro and Pro Plus editions of CCleaner, then you are not allowed to increase the limit as this option is limited to the Pro versions.
So, on the off chance, you are using the free CCleaner version, then you are required to turn off the Smart Cleaning to avoid them. Don’t worry, as disabling it won’t change the default setting of CCleaner, other than it won’t run in the background in search of junk files. You can easily run the CCleaner scan manually and get rid of the junk files.
Doing so also frees up some storage space for you. And when you turn off the Smart Cleaning, also disappears the CCleaner icon from the system tray area along with the pop-ups.
So, here are the instructions for you to Stop CCleaner pop-ups. Have a look.
How to Stop CCleaner popups?
- To start the procedure, go to the home window of CCleaner.
- Here, you need to click on the Options icon.
- In the next step, click on the Smart cleaning tab.
- You are required to deselect “Tell me when there are junk files” to clean the checkbox.
- Now, uncheck Enable Smart Cleaning option.
- Last, you need to click on the Yes option when you receive the warning alerts to disable the Smart Cleaning.
Follow the steps, and you are all set.
Disable CCleaner’s Notifications with Windows Settings
You can also disable CCleaner’s notifications by configuring Windows settings. So, here are the steps for it.
- Firstly, click on the Cortana button to open the app’s search box.
- In the next step, you need to enter the ‘notification’ in the search box.
- Now, click on the Notifications & actions settings to open the window directly.
- Scroll to the Get notifications from apps and other senders option.
- Lastly, you need to switch that setting off.
Go through the steps, and you are good to go.
Steps to stop CCleaner Popup for Registry Issues
Many times, you get the displays error notice popups of the errors in the registry files. Have a look at the steps and simply turn off these CCleaner popup notifications.
- First of all, you need to click on the advanced tab.
- Here you are required to untick the following options to turn off registry issues errors from CCleaner.
- Enable Windows Jump List Tasks
- Show prompt to backup registry issues
Read more about things that one should do before installing antivirus software
We wish you are able to Stop CCleaner popups while going through the mentioned steps. Steps are simple and easy to follow. So, just follow them, and you can peacefully work on your system without having the popups coming in your way to bother you. We know the popups are annoying, so disable them and use our article for it.